Wednesday, February 11, 2009

So my class (CG) isn't that bad afterall. Things really do get better when you change your point of view and become optimistic.

I probably seem more approachable today since I don't have that I-hate-my-class-and-I'm-not-gonna-talk-to-you-all face. The few of us are still pretty quiet in general, but they ARE nice people and things will start to get better once we warm up to each other.


MUG HARD AFTER ORIENTATIONS AND IGNORE THE ITTY BITTY SAD FACTS OUT THE CLASS AND QUIT BEING EMO! Frankly speaking, the orientation is a little boring and I can't wait to see how JC life would be like :/


*****************************************************************

My day was made up of PE talks, a CG period (where we planned our CG outing and the CTs told us about the rules and stuff), CCA talks, disciplinary talks and visiting of CCA booths till 5+


Yes, PE talks. Our school loves the idea of running and we'll be made to run more than 7 km for pe each week and join a WILLrun thing (where every km you run would help contribute a dollar to the needy). The PE teacher spent a million years giving us quotations and stories....."Impossible? No, possible".

Can you believe it I signed up for Runner's club LOL. Huilin's from that CCA and it sounds more intresting than Track and Field anw. But the only reason why I run like mad during 2.4km is to make myself happy -.-, not because I love it. It'll still be put into consideration since its the only interesting non-time consuming CCA ;/

Rest of the CCAs I signed up for: Band, CCC (for CIP), Touch Rugby, Bowling. Don't think I'll touch anything besides Band, CCC and Runner's club. I want tennis too but its okay, my reason for joining is dumb anyway :P



Orion house leader's from rock climbing! Just to prove my point, I heard ANOTHER bunch of girls discussing about him today LOL. Bunch of fangirls indeed 8D

College games
were abit....lame. Learnt some "attack" and "defence" phrases....we were supposed to attack other houses (CETUS' was A-DOO-GEN), then they'll say the defence phrace (shield shield shield for ours) and attack the next group. Instructions given by a flag-waving house leader 8D

Orion's one was (Red indian yell), poing poing poing with a catch catch break defence, and I found it kinda cute HAHA.

CETUS WON 400 POINTS WHILE THE REST GOT 150!!! WE OWN MAN, AND PEGASUS = LAG. Very.


We then did the college dance again, there are far too many females in the school...






CCA recruitment day didn't go too well, I'm in a dilemma right now... if you to know why, talk to me or something. I need advice.

I'm struggling to stay awake so I'll post soon.

No comments: